Is your guitar in need of some tender loving care, or do you want to mod it to suit your needs better? From a good setup, to repairing broken bits, to really changing what your guitar is capable of - I'd love to help you out. We discuss the details by mail or phone before. If needed, I can help you with designing mods (wiring and switching design, recommendations on which pickups would work, what brass saddles would do for you etc.) . We agree on a price before the work starts, so there are no surprises. You can either bring in and collect your instrument, or we do everything by mail.
Maintenance and repairs
- Complete set-up (includes new strings, cleaning body and fretboard, polishing the frets, lubricating nut and saddles, setting neck relief and intonation, oiling the fretboard) - get the most out of your instrument!
- Fret leveling and polishing
- Correcting neck angle on screw-neck guitars
- Repairing headstock cracks and breaks
- Exchanging broken electronic parts
- Installing Bigsby Vibratos
- New pickups (including routing the body and installing or routing a new pickguard, if necessary)
- Designing and installing new control configurations (switching, tone and volume controls, out-of-phase sounds, kill switches etc.)
- Upgrading parts (tuners, saddles, pots...)
- Winding new pickups to your specifications (including help with deciding on specs)